5/15/14

Trendy Thursday

Another whirlwind week is almost behind us, can't say I'm sad to see this one go though, that means its the long weekend! The beginning of summer feels so close :) So does my one year anniversary! I cannot believe one whole year has gone by and I can say without a doubt it has been the best year of my life.

You all know how I feel about marriage, I am very passionate on the subject and hold it very close to my heart. I have seen a post popping up all over the place recently about a woman that got married in the middle of going through chemotherapy. What a strong, beautiful person. I mean that could not have been an easy decision to make, she obviously had a ton of support and looks like the perfect day.

Check out the article to see what I mean. This is what its all about folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover