4/2/14

Weddi-quette Wednesday!

Good Morning lovely readers!

I hope you're all having a wonderful week, I can't get enough of this weather! Its finally feeling like spring, hooray!! I can't believe we're already into April, while this did feel like the longest winter ever (EVER), Christmas does not feel like it was truly that long ago! When I think about all of the things that have happened since Christmas, I am floored! The biggest and best being I am almost four months along in my pregnancy and eagerly awaiting a kick from my little peanut!

Since I'm in a festive spring-y mood, I thought I would share some delicious looking recipes that have caught my eye lately. These would be fabulous for any upcoming dinner parties, showers or Easter celebrations you're going to! T'is the season!
Lemonade Raspberry Cupcakes
Rainbow Layer Cake
Funfetti Cookies
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

Lemon Velvet Cake


As you all know I LOVE baking and I am always inspired when a new season comes along to try some fresh new recipes. Nothing says beautiful, bright, spring better then lemon! I hope you're intrigued by these receipes as well :) MMM looks like I have some baking to do this weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover