3/6/14

Trendy Thursday

Another Thursday is upon us and I am happy to point out another day closer to sunshine, tulips and warmer weather!

One of the huge trends I’ve been noticing for spring weddings and events this year is nothing new, but beautiful pastel combinations. Is there really anything better than some colour after the longest, gloomiest polar vortex level of hell winter? I feel like I wear such dark colours it is such a breath of fresh air to start throwing on some pastels and neon’s come April! This year I’ve been cheating because I need a pick me up and have already started ;)

So, I thought I would share some photo’s I’ve been look at for inspiration. These photos could really translate to inspire you for just about any event! For me it’s all about the dinner party or family brunch right now!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover