1/21/14

Top 10 Tuesday!

Dear Polar Vortex, this is not ok. I hate being cold all of the time and going outside is just unbearable, please go away now.

Thanks to this uncontrollable weather, I've been daydreaming about being outside and still having feeling in my body, about bright colours and beautiful flowers, about long, lazy evening walk. Basically I'm all for spring now. Since we've moved we've been dreaming about all of the clever things we can do with our amazing yard. I would like to share some backyards I have been drooling over. Since I'm still only thinking warmer thoughts, I figured it would be fun to share my top 10 backyard ideas! Would you not love a little oasis like the photo's below?! Think of all of the amazing celebrations that could be hosted!!!










What do you think?! Are you drooling over beautiful outdoor spaces right now?!? Dreaming of long spring and summer evenings spent outside reading or eating dinner! Sigggggghhhhhh. Bring me warmth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover