11/25/13

Weekend Recap!

Monday's just come way too quickly, don't you think? These last couple of weeks have been packed with busy-ness, especially at work! I apologize for so much silence on the blog! Tomorrow is a goodie though, my Top 10 Christmas party inspirations, derived from my pinterest boards, obviously! What did I ever do without pinterest??

This weekend was a special one! It was my best friend's wedding shower! What a special day :) She looked beautiful and bridal (as always!) and it was a lovely afternoon! The theme was a tea party, all done in the wedding colours, which are mint and gold. The menu was sandwiches, scones, fruit and veggies, sushi and of course and gorgeous sweets table! I made the cupcakes, used a delicious mix for confetti cake (which is her favorite!) and did the icing mint and gold,  of course. I bought the gold cupcake liners and glitter dust at Michaels and the sprinkles were from Williams Sonoma.

Here are some photo's!
The beautiful bride and I!

The lovely sweets table, yum!
I also had the pleasure of beginning to decorate my house for Christmas! Such a heartwarming thing to do, the snow was falling, the music was playing merrily in the background, it smelled like delicious cupcakes baking away in the oven and I was decorating. Its hard not to smile, its the small things people!

Come on back tomorrow for some holiday entertaining idea's!

1 comment:

  1. but it provides a good practice run for a more advanced project. Once you finished your trial sweater pick the weight that your pattern suggests and try again. knitpro stickor

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover