11/27/13

Weddi-quette Wednesday!

Stay on the fantastic topic of christmas celebrating, I thought I would share some great ideas for hostess gifts. These are fun, non-expensive ideas for the hostess with the mostess, trust me, a little something goes a long way and is greatly appreciated by the gal (or guy!) that is putting on a lovely party or even small dinner! I would personally shop at one of my all time favorite places in the entire world, Chapters. My lord, its like my version of heaven! All of those books, a starbucks and now all of the other goodies they house, including Rifle Paper Co and Kate Spade?!?!?!? Whenever I am sad or need a little pick me up, that is where you can find me!

I adore this sweet tea cup!


How adorable is this monogrammed cheeseboard ?

This Julia Child platter would be such a thoughtful gift for a foodie!

festive pillow is an excellent idea, espeically if you have a good idea of their style!

Who wouldn't love one of these babies! Plus their 2 for $12 right now!

Festive Napkins!

Add caption

A cozy blanket!

Yummy treats!


A thoughtful cookbook!
And there you have it! A good selection of beautiful host gifts that anyone would love, all from Chapters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover