11/28/13

Trendy Thursday

Well, well, well. Another week has flown by and the weekend is almost upon us! I am in for a lot of wonderful family time this weekend and I am truly excited about it! Saturday we're off in search of the perfect tree, which we then get to decorate (ah-mazing!) Sunday is a day filled with family goodness and babies!! :)

Keeping with my christmas filled blog trend, I thought it was only appropriate to share a very cool trend that I have seen all over pinterest lately- making your own advent calendar!





This is an especially fun idea if you have kiddo's! You can make it as expensive or inexpensive as you want! And what a fun reminder, every day, of how many more sleeps! In case you're counting now its 28 before Santa Claus is comin' to town! The great thing about these ideas is its a great way to fill up some of that decorating space year after year and you can totally change it up and personalize it! Don't get me wrong, I am a HUGE fan of chocolate, some days more then others ;) But this idea gives you more options!

What do you think, is this something you would try??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover