10/17/13

Trendy Thursday!

Hello lovely readers!

I hope you're all having a super, fantastic almost Friday! I am definately looking forward to catching up on some serious sleep (and TV shows) this weekend! Jet lag is not fun!

This week I thought I would discuss a fun little trend in the entire events community, not just weddings! Its been around for a while, but recently I've seen them in tons of pinterest photo's, black tie event photo's and shower photo's! They are....macaroons!

These little beauties can be done in different sizes, colours and flavors and really class up the joint! Seriously, these little oral cloud pillows (why does the word "oral" just sound dirty no matter the usage?) are just a little slice of heaven. They are absolutely divine with a cup of tea! Don't believe me? Try one, you'll see what I'm talking about. If its Parisian it must be fancy, right? Oui, oui!






In the mean time, if you can't get your little paws on one of these, I am highly recommeding the current book I am reading. "The Husbands Secret" by Liane Moriarty, it is amazing! Can't put this puppy down, which has made unpacking a fun chore! I will be back on Tuesday with my Top 10 Fall Reading List :) Happy weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover