9/5/13

Trendy Thursday

Brrrr! Fall is definately upon us! Shoulda worn a jacket today!! As I am clutching my hot cup of tea this morning though, I'm pretty excited this weather is here! Since we're moving right into this cozy little season, I thought it would be fun to discuss a great trend for fall and winter weddings! Wood. Plain and simple, wood. People are using it for everything these days and as a crafty, DIY-er I am a fan!

Check out some inspiration below:








So many cool ideas! I think its looks amazing with fall and winter colours, everything is so dark, romantic and cozy looking! Ohh man, pumped for this upcoming wedding season! If you just got engaged, get on Pinterest people! So many amazing ideas!

1 comment:

  1. so cute - loving the cake stands with the wood on top!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover