9/23/13

Top 10 Tuesday

Welcome to one of the busiest weeks of my life!!! Busiest and most exciting! I am officially moving into my very first home this week :) Mr. wedding girl and I are super excited to have something that is all ours! Between packing up our house, choking back a few tears at the thought of saying goodbye to wear we started our lives together (even though our move is super exciting) and attempting to fill a suitcase for the honeymoon, I am downright spent!

The amazing thing is if you keep putting one foot in front of the other and attempt to just check things off your list, you can truly get a million things done and keep sane. So that is what I am doing this week, literally trying not to look farther then the next hour. Its definitely a lesson in having faith for this little planner.

Without further adeiu, I present this week's Top 10 Idea's for Fall Weddings! Especially after this chilly weekend I am in the mood for big sweaters, halloween decorations and pumpkin pie!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover