8/14/13

Weddi-quette Wednesday

Hump day hooray! Too cheesey?? I probably over did it there.

Anyways, today I wanted to share a lovely site I recently found and fell in love with. Rifle Paper Co. does some seriously beautiful stuff! They do tons of stationary, wedding invites, thank you cards, prints, iPhone cases...I'm sure you get the picture.

It's probably a good thing I didn't know about these folks before my own wedding. I probably would have broken the budet! I knew their stuff looked familar when I saw it on the Doctor's Closet, that's because I snagged some of their valentine's postcards this year at a Chapter's sale. Woo hoo!

I mean check this stuff out!
Believe me, I will be purchasing some goodies from them at some point, its adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover