6/11/13

Top 10 Tuesday!

Oh boy! There are very few things as exciting as starting to get your wedding photo's back from your photographer. What a great way to relive the amazingness of your big day.

My photographer was FABULOUS! I've chatted about her on this blog before, but now I can tell you first hand how amazing she is! I know she is my friend so it would be weird if I wasn't comfortable with her, but she truly makes a potentially awkward situation so comfortable. She has fabulous ideas and will take all of you needs to heart. Her prices are extremely fair for the fantastic work she does.If you're looking for photo's to be taken of a wide variety of things, please reach out to the beautiful Sarah Martin, of Sarah Martin Photography. Still not sold on my glowing recommendation? Check out our sneak peek photo's below!

My beautiful bridal party!

Groomsmen looking dapper

still swooning over the finished product

getting ready!







the whole group!

first dance


See what I mean?! Fantastic job Sarah, I cannot wait to see the rest!!! Hope you're all having a great week, stay tuned for more goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover