4/18/13

Trendy Thursday!

There is a new phenomenon in the world of weddings and all I can say is, I wish I'd thought of it first! This is going to be a hit, I feel it! Are you ready for this...rented bridesmaids dresses! BRILLIANT! Who actually wears their dress again?? This budget wedding planner is pretty excited about this! Anything to save people a little cash!!

So here is how it works at Little Borrowed Dress.
  1. Select the style you want
  2. Try that sucker on
  3. Pick it up on the appropriate date!
  4. Place it in the envelope they provide (so handy!)
  5. Return it! They clean it and everything!

How smart is this idea?!?! SO ingenious! As of right now they're running the business from New York, but they've got to be coming to Canada soon, right?!?!

1 comment:

  1. That IS genius! I wish (so much) that I could have done that.
    Hmm why don't you bring it to Canada? You know, because you're not busy or anything ;)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover