4/23/13

Top 10 Tuesday!

I was lucky enough to attend a shower this weekend, thrown just for me! I am still overwhelmed writing this post. It was such a wonderful, beautiful, fantastic day! I wanted to share some photo's with you of the fabulous job everyone did, it was perfect.





My fabulous bridal party!

Everything was pink and sparkly, all my favorite food was served (although I barely got to eat!) and I got to see all of my favorite ladies. It is so hard to have quality time with everyone, but I tried my best to say hello and get a photo with everyone to remember the whirlwind day! I was overwhelmed by all of the people and gifts, its really only something that you experience once or twice in your life. The feeling of looking around at everyone and realizing that they're all here for you! They all want to support the life you're starting and celebrate with you. My heart was bursting with so much love and excitement! Now we're only 6 weeks away from the big day. I apologize I haven't been able to add all of the DIY stuff too the blog, that was probably a little bit too advantageous of me to think I could do all of that at once. I will get all of that up after the wedding so that you can see some fun crafting ideas for your own big day! If you ever have a question, don't be afraid to reach out!

Thank you again to everyone who came, called, texted, set up, cleaned up and celebrated! This wedding girl is very loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover