3/14/13

Trendy Thursday!

OK, so we had "spring ahead" over the weekend and that lost hour has sufficiently messed up my entire week! I have no idea what day or time it is, I am sleepy and just feel out of it! Weekend, please come sooner.

Now that it is Spring or it is starting to feel like it at least, one of my favorite trends is on the horizon! Bright, pretty everything! Seriously, I think this time of year (once it warms up) is one of my favorites. Everything starts to come alive again, you don't feel like hibernating all week long and shops are filled with happy colours! Its hard not to shop all of the time, I hate wearing black, because I feel like there are so many other fabulous options...as I look down today and realize my entire outfit is black. See this time thing change is just the worst! Back to bright and cheerful next week!


See what I'm saying, such lovely pops of colour that doesn't go over the top! When planning a spring wedding there are so many fantastic things you can incorporate and the floral possibilities seem endless. I urge you to utilize some colour, I always think it personalizes things and gives your wedding that pop!

I hope these photo's help to brighten your day a bit! Now if we could just get rid of this cold business!

Happy (almost) weekend xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover