3/26/13

Top 10 Tuesday!

My apologies for the radio silence over the past week, sometimes life just happens around you and time slips away! I cannot believe we are officially less then 10 weeks away from the big day! I have started all of my DIY projects and cannot wait to share them all with you on the blog! I also have been taking note of all of the cost saving tips that I have utilized and will share them with you soon!

This week I am feeling refreshed and looking for the nice weather,  because apparently its Spring, although you'd never know it! Come on, I hear the birds chirping, I see the sunshine and plants starting to grow, but its still FREEZING! What gives Mother Nature?? So, this week I thought I would share 10 photos that are providing me with inspiration and brightening my day! Stay tuned for some fun DIY projects coming up on the blog!









Now that we're getting closer to the wedding I am obsessed with all things pink and silver. I want to make sure that every detail is perfect and fits the theme! Are other brides like this or am I just crazy haha. Thank you pinterest, I don't know what I would do without you!

I also want to wish a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to fellow blogger and one of my lovely friends Emma from This Is Lovely. Check out her blog if you haven't had a chance folks, its super cute!

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover