3/12/13

Top 10 Tuesday!

Tuesday?! I honestly thought it was Thursday until about an hour ago...how's that for some terrible news? Since it's been so dreary lately, I was trying to decide what would cheer me up...one of my absolute favorite things to do is read! And there are SO many great books out or coming out in the upcoming weeks!

So without further adieu, here is what I am excited about these days!

Revenge Wears Prada; The Devil Returns, by Lauren Weisberger (no photo available)
The sequel to the Devil Wears Prada, 10 years later? Amazing! If you loved this book or movie (Anne Hathaway killed it!) then you're probably as excited as me!
RELEASED JUNE 4TH, 2013

Beautiful Day, by Elin Hilderbrand
Elin's newest book is about a wedding and Nantucket?? Sign me up! I think you'll remember I just discovered Elin less than a year ago and feel like someone was keeping this amazing secret from me! IF you haven't picked up one of her books, do it, you will not be disappointed. You'll be tempted to book the next plane outta here to Nantucket! I am going in May, solely based on her breath taking description of the island.
RELEASE DATE UNKNOWN

Clockwork Princess, by Cassandra Clare

This series has blown my mind. Well, if we're being honest, both of her series have completely taken over my life when I read them! Cassandra has a magical way of writing that paints such a wonderful picture! I cannot wait to pick up her last installment, Clockwork Princess, in the Infernal Devices trilogy!
ALREADY RELEASED

The Last Camellia, by Sarah Jio
Sarah Jio has written some serious page turners. I am a sucker for historical mystery books! Sarah's books always have that element and jump around in time, sign me up! I always end up whipping through her books in a day or 2! Trust me when I say, you will love her too!
RELEASE DATE MAY 28, 2013

Family Pictures, by Jane Green
Oh Jane Green, you don't write fast enough. Jane Green writes characters that you feel like you know, my absolute favorite Jane Green book is "The Beach House". I devoured that sucker! And have always been a huge fan. I love when another one of her books comes out, I'm always looking for something to top her current best in my mind!
RELEASE DATE MARCH 19, 2013

The Tao of Martha: My Year of LIVING of Why I am Never Getting all of that Glitter off the Dog!, by Jen Lancaster
OK, if you've read my book reviews before, you know I think Jen Lancaster is one of the funniest human beings on earth! Seriously, I cry from laughter while reading her books. So obviously I will be getting her newest one, as soon as it hit stands! Plus, its about Martha?? Perfection
RELEASE DATE JUNE 4TH, 2013

Chose the Wrong Guy, Gave Him the Wrong Finger, by Beth Harbison
Beth Harbison is another one of my favorites! She is always such a treat to read, her books remind me of Emily Giffen! I've loved every single one of them, so I am sure to feel the same way about her newest addition!
RELEASE DATE JULY 9TH, 2013

The Best of Us, by Sarah Pekkanen
I found a used copy of Sarah's "Skipping a Beat" and stayed up most of the night reading it. Proving that she belongs with Sophie Kinsella, Emily Giffen, Jane Green and Beth Haribson, I of course became a huge fan! Her newest book has a cover that immediately catches me and looks like the perfect escape for a day like today! RELEASE DATE APRIL 9TH, 2013

Inferno, by Dan Brown
OK, if you haven't read "DaVinci Code" I don't even have words for you. That was hands down one of my all time favorite books. And then Tom Hanks plays Robert Langdon in the movie verison? Perfection. Thank you Dan Brown for FINALLY releasing a new Langdon book. I am so excited I will probably need to pre-order this bad boy
RELEASE DATE MAY 14TH, 2013

Last, but certainly not least....

Wedding Night, by Sophie Kinsella
Ummm, I'm getting married, Sophie's releasing a book called "Wedding Night" is that not perfection!? I cannot wait for this, I am going to force myself to save it for our mini-moon. Sophie Kinsella is my all time favorite author, her sense of humor completely mirrors mine and there is not a book of hers that I've disliked! So, I'm obviously super pumped!RELEASE DATE APRIL 19TH, 2013

I hope you've enjoyed this addition of books I cannot wait to pick up! My summer reading list is looking pretty delightful, isn't it?

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover