3/5/13

Top 10 Tuesday!

One of my favorite wedding aspects is flowers. I ADORE flowers, so bouquets always get me extra excited. I will say, I think the cost of them is ridiculous, but you do need to pay the money if you want something like that to be done right, especially if you have your eye on an intricate design.

Here are 10 of my absolute favorites!









As you can see I am a huge fan of pink's and romantic white's! I just love when there is a pop of colour against the crisp white dress!

I also wanted to share that I attended a beautiful wedding this weekend. Congratulations Elyse and Mike, I hope you both had a truly memorable day and wish you all of the love and happiness in the world! Elyse is my oldest friend and it was such a pleasure to be there for her big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover