2/7/13

Trendy Thursday!

I know I am excited every week at this point, I just adore weekends, who doesn't though, really?!?

Today's trend is a fun one- OMBRE! Everyone is doing it! And there are so many different ways to go about it! Put simply Ombre is just one colour that fade, so think of a dark green that fades into the lightest green. It has quite a stunning effect and you can use it multiple ways. Still don't know what I am talking about? Check these photo's out!






As you know, I myself am doing a little bit of pink ombre. It is such a great idea for dresses because then you're letting everyone chose from themselves. It works best if the maid of honor ends up in the lightest dress, next to your white number it looks flawless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover