10/25/12

Trendy Thursday!

I know this probably isn't a super new trend, but it is one I, personally love! BALLET FLATS. If you know me, you know I am a lover of flats, I'm quite short, but I just don't love hobbling around in high heels all day. I love to put them on for nights out, every once in a while, but have way more fun picking out a sassy pair of flats! I've already got my wedding shoes, thanks to my Maid of Honor! I don't want to give away what they look like quite yet, but they're definitely ballet flats.

You can dress them up or down and they're great to just throw in your purse. These are things you must think about with the Canadian winter on the horizon. I think they look super cute under a wedding dress and let's face it, your shoes are not really on display, so you might as well by comfy!


I hope y'all have a delightful weekend, fingers crossed this beautiful weather holds out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover