10/31/12

BOO!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN Readers!

While I am genuinely hating the effects of Sandy, all of the rain and wind, the lack of power for a whole night! I am glad that it is lending a very spooooooky vibe for Halloween. Just hope the rain holds off for the kiddo's tonight! I LOVE Halloween, it used to be one of the most exciting days as a kid, sad that I didn't have the foresight to dress up this year, but I am super excited to hand out candy for the first time, in my new(-ish) house!

My apologies for the lack of a Top 10 yesterday, this wedding girl has been CRAZY! One thing I would like to share is my participation in the upcoming National Novel Writing Month, which is November. I've loved books for as long as I can remember, reading is definitely one of my favorite past times, doing this blog has taught me that I also love writing. I figured why not give it a shot?!? They say the more people you tell, the more motivated you'll be, so here is my declaration and my attempt to get the solid framework of a novel out in a month! Wish me luck! If you're a writer and think you need a push to do something with your creativity, join me!

I'll see you tomorrow for Trendy Thursday, have a safe and spooky Halloween tonight! Watch out for ghosts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover