9/5/12

Weddi-quette Wednesday!

Hooray for hump day! I just love short weeks and today's hump day is extra special because I am having dinner with a wonderful friend! And I cannot wait to catch up! I know yesterday I said "see you back here tomorrow for Top 10 Tuesday" whoops! I'm all messed up with my day! So, never wanting to disappoint, I thought I'd still stick with the Top 10 today!

Since I will be spending the weekend crafting away and creating all of our save the dates (woo hoo!!!) I decided that this would be a great time to share my current Top 10 Save the Date Idea's! (Courtesy of Martha, herself)









I will admit, mine looks like none of these, because they just didn't fit with our theme. How great are they though?? I love the originality of them, they would be such fun to get in the mail! I think you'll notice there are only 9 photo's, the tenth one is my own save the date, which will be revealed in a few weeks when all of our guests have received them! Until then, I want to give a huge thank you to the lovely, Sarah Martin, from Sarah Martin Photography! She helped me out big time in the design of these and I would like to formally announce that she will be doing our photographs! We recently got our engagement photo's back and LOVE THEM! I will share them soon on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover