9/4/12

Happy September!

Hello readers!

I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend! Hard to believe it's back to school today and summer is officially over (although the weather seems to be holding out!)

As I mentioned last week, mr. wedding girl and I hit up Chicago this weekend for some exploring, shopping and LOTS of eating! It was a wonderful trip, we saw a ton, learned all about the windy city and even hit up Wrigley Field for a baseball game! I will post some photos tomorrow, but, in the mean time you MUST check out this website! It is so funny! Thanks to the Hoopla girls for pointing it out!

I also have some exciting news! The wedding girl is going to be busy, busy in the next couple of weeks! I will be hosting my first giveaway, compliments of The Penny Paper Co. crafting my save the dates this weekend AND designed my inspiration board! Crafty eh?

Plus I have 2 more weddings this Fall! I hope you all keep coming back to check out all of the excitement :)

See you tomorrow for Top 10 Tuesday's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover