5/24/12

Trendy Thursday!

Hard to believe Thursday is here again! (No complaints!)

This week instead of highlighting a wedding trend, I would like to share something that I will be a part of this weekend, that I am super excited about! There is an event taking place on Saturday called "Blog Podium". It's essentially a conference for design bloggers and I am attending this year. I cannot wait! Even though I am not a design or interior blogger, I think this is going to be a very informative and beneficial event.  I also believe that many of the elements of home, garden and interior design, can transcend into inspiration for weddings.

I am looking forward to hearing the speakers, listening and taking notes at the panel and then networking at bit! I have my cute note book and pen all ready to go and will make sure to take tons of photo's and report back next week!

The speaker this year is the lovely Nicole Balch from Making It Lovely . I love reading this blog, Nicole and I share an intense love for the colour pink! And she is SO crafty and fun, so I am definitely looking forward to hearing what she has to say! The event is sold out!!! This must mean it's going to be fabulous!

I hope you all have wonderful weekends and will happy report back on Tuesday, with my Top 10 Moments of Blog Podium!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover