5/17/12

Trendy Thursday!!

WOO HOO! It's almost the weekend and up here in Canada, it's a long weekend. Filled with sunshine, fireworks and relaxing days. I cannot wait! I plan on being a little wedding worker bee and getting in some good reading time!

This week I will be discussing the "Scrabble Trend", it's a super fun idea! Lately, I've been seeing little Scrabble pieces all over the place! Pinterest has TONS of fabulous idea's. You could use them for your save the date, guest book, centrepieces, cake, the list goes on and on! Below are some inspiring ideas:






See what I mean?!? Spices things up a bit, makes it look more kitschy and crafty! Would you use Scrabble pieces for your big day? Are you a Scrabble junky?? Speaking of Scrabble junky's, I would also like to take this opportunity to wish my fabulous Mom a very Happy Birthday, on Sunday! But, why not let the celebrating begin tonight when we have a Bachelorette (yes I watch that show) date :) I hope this coming year brings you love, joy and laughter (with me around, that can't be too hard, right?) I love you and you are the BEST Mom!!

I hope you all have a safe, relaxing long weekend! See you next week for Top 10 Tuesday and some wedding updates!

Photo Cred: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover