5/10/12

Trendy Thursday!

Woo hoo!!! It's almost the weekend! And I am SUPER excited about this weekend! My beautiful bridal party and I are heading to Buffalo for some much needed retail therapy. While we're there, I would imagine we might start looking for some bridesmaid dress ideas, I recently realized I'm a little over a year out, better start cracking!

 There is a new trend in the wedding world, selecting a colour palate and letting your bridal party chose their own dresses! Some people get uncomfortable and slightly stressed by this idea. You end up loosing the tradition of all of the girls looking the same. I, for one, am a huge fan of this trend. Let's face it, everyone looks good in different shapes, sizes and colours. I want my girls to feel beautiful and comfortable on the big day, so I've selected a paint palate with different shades and told them to go to town! The only recommendation I've made is that they all be cocktail length. I know they will all look stunning, I'm not worried at all that I won't like their dresses. Sure, it is my wedding, but at the end of the day, I want everyone to feel special and have a wonderful time!

Here are some examples of dresses in the same colour family, looks cool right?





I got these wonderful photo's from Pinterest!! I hope you all have a lovely, sunshine-y weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover