4/11/12

Wedi-quette Wednesday!

Hello Readers!

I have to start this post with an apology, my day job has been keeping me incredibly busy! Which means that all of the things I love to do, like writing here for example, has fallen to the wayside. Now that I feel like I am starting to get a handle on things, I promise to deliver a new wedding trend tomorrow for Trendy Thursday!

In the mean time, I will leave you with a clip from a new movie I am dying to see!

This is from the creator of Bridesmaids, one of my all time favorites! So, I can only imagine it's going to be awesome. It leaves me asking this question, today on the blog, what is the appropriate amount of time to be engaged?

To be honest, I don't think there should be any hard and fast rule about this one. The average amount of time is usually 1-2 years. Beyond that, I will say people start to forget you're getting married, become busy with other exciting things going on in their lives and sort of just move on. I totally understand that for many people, it takes time to save up the cash. But, just remember, is one day really worth saving up for 4 or 5 years. I say, keep it a bit shorter and maybe re-prioritize your vision. At the end of the day, the choice is of course your own to make, try not to let people make it for you, do what's best for you as a couple.

Keep your eyes peeled for another wedding update from yours truly next week, in Top 10 Tuesday, when I discuss the Top 10 items to register for in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover