3/28/12

Wedi-quette Wednesday!

As I discussed last week, this weekly post will not always be etiquette tips anymore. I have chosen this week to discuss a potential venue for my wedding! This past weekend Mr. wg and I headed out to Skyloft Ski Resort, for those of you that have been following my blog for a while, you will remember, I've already done a wedding there for Jodi and Shane. We're trying to do an "out of the box" wedding. We want to show our guests a wonderful time and infuse the wedding with lots of us!

As you all know my favorite thing to do with weddings, is personalize them. This space certainly lends room to personalize. The inside of the chalet, looks like a rustic cabin, there are huge stone fireplaces, exposed ceiling beams and the most breath taking view. The space can hold anywhere from 150-250 guests, 250 would be the maximum and it would be cozy! The space has a separate bar area and a lovely patio, that would be ideal for cocktail hour! Skyloft is partnered up with a caterer, but you would be more then welcome to have your own by paying a catering fee. The venue already has an area they can set up a small band or DJ, as well as a dance floor! The ceremony would be held outside overlooking the city, surrounding woods and lake Ontario, like I said, breathtaking.

Below are some photo's from Jodi and Shane's wedding, believe me when I say, they don't do it justice! Make sure to check out the website!

Here is a photo of the view! This was when Jodi and Shane's ceremony was taking place.

Here is a photo of the dining area, this furniture comes with the space.

This is a photo of the dance floor and stunning view. Head table generally it set up directly in front of the window.
Is there a venue that you're fond of and would like to share? Comment below or send me an email jkavanagh.events@gmail.com

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover