3/21/12

Wedi-quette Wednesday!

Happy Hump Day Folks!

I hope you're all enjoying this summer like weather, who needs to go away to a tropical destination when we've got this going on right here? It's official, I've broken out my summer wardrobe today, what a treat! I've decided that I am lacking some special pieces and have a new mission to spruce up my wardrobe, on a budget of course!

I wanted to update you about some changes here at the wedding girl! Nothing bad, just updating and refreshing some things. Top 10 Tuesday's will still be a weekly thing and Wedi-quette Wednesday will still happen weekly, it just might not always revolve around proper etiquette! There's only some many etiquette lessons I can dole out! Some weeks might be about inspiration or something cool I'd like to share. I've also decided to add Trending Thursday, were I will discuss and bring you all up to date on what's "hot" in the wedding world these days, I know you're all dying to know!

Today I will leave you with this funky little poster I found...on Pinterest, of course! Whoever invented Pinterest must have had me in mind, I LOVE IT!
I couldn't have said it better myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover