3/7/12

Weddi-quette Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's a beautiful, sunny day here in Toronto, it looks so warm and inviting outside! Sadly, I am stuck inside and have been for days, I have a horrible cold that just does not want to leave! Tis the season I suppose!

So, while I've been stuck on my couch, I've been checking out all sorts of fun blogs, in between naps and blowing my nose....lovely. The blogging world is just so inspiring to me, there are blogs on just about everything out there in cyber space. Interior design blogs, travel blogs, wedding blogs and fashion blogs are my favorite! I find the ones I keep up with to be so interesting and so positive.

Because I am so inspired by the world of blogging, I've decided to attend my first Blog Conference and I am so excited! BlogPodium is a conference in Toronto, this coming May. There are speakers and discussion groups on "better blogging", as well as some networking time. This sounds like an awesome day, I'm so excited to get more involved in the blogging world and maybe even meet some of these people I admire so much. No etiquette lesson from me today, just an invitation to join me at this neat event if you're interested! Check out BlogPodium's site for more information on ticket sales.

Hope to see you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover