3/13/12

Top 10 Tuesday!

Happy, sunshine-y Tuesday!!!

I can't get over how this weather just puts a little bounce in my step! So refreshing to be able to go outside without a parka! And so, so lovely to open the windows for a little fresh air at home.

I have to admit that I am a sucker for the reality TV show The Bachelor. I watched last night's finale with no real feelings, I mean the show was so emotionless and fake to me. Usually I am swooning over a romantic seeming engagement, this time I couldn't get over Courtney not removing her gloves fast enough and Ben's hair. Because, that's about as exciting as it got. That led me to start thinking about proposals and engagements, what an exciting thing, I love hearing people's stories! (Unless they were as lifeless as the one I witnessed last night)

A lot of people opt to have an engagement photo shoot. This gives you a great idea of how your photographer operates, what sort of photo's you can look forward to from your big day and what hairstyle is most photograph able (just joking about that last one...sort of). I've been seeing some really cute idea's for engagement photo's and thought I would share those with you today! This will hopefully give you some inspiration if you've decided to have a little photo shoot of your own, it's a great idea if you wanted to use the photo for save the date's or if you'd just like some more photo's of you as a couple! Plus, you can be fun and goofy, that might make it easier to get the groom out there and semi excited to participate, if that doesn't work, the promise of a nice steak dinner usually works great!

Very cute and artsy!

Ever wanted a "Hollywood" photo shoot, this is your chance!

Great idea! So cute and "diy"






Why not utilize your city as a back drop!



So, as you can see, there are many things you can do to play around with engagement photo's! Mr. wedding girl is not a fan of photo's, so we came up with a really funny idea for ours. Shhhh, it's a secret for now, but I can't wait to share them when we get them done! Enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover