3/2/12

Happy Friday!

I am welcoming this weekend with open arms! A chance to curl up with a good book and a cup of tea! Some excellent quality time with my little sister before she's off to Peru for 2 weeks (lucky duck!), a visit home to see the rest of the family and my sweet little puppy and of course, time with mr. wg!

I love quiet weekends like this, it's a chance to refresh yourself for the upcoming week! I find myself tired of this random, can't make up it's mind weather and dreaming of sunny days cottaging!

So today, I will leave you with this

Would you know LOVE to be there right now, surrounded by your favorite people, eating some delicious food and feeling the warm evening breeze on your face?!?!? Perfection!
Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover