1/16/12

the wedding girl is getting married!!!

Yes, you've read that correctly! This wedding girl is engaged! I just had the best weekend of my life! My lovely fiancee' surprised me with a trip to New York City, I LOVE it there. And now it's even more special to me.



I don't want to give up the story just yet, I still have tons of people to call and don't want to ruin anything! But, I do want to take this opportunity to tell you how excited I am and invite each of you to join in the journey of what planning a wedding is really all about! I will try to document as much as I can on here! In the mean time, I've already completed step 1, hire a kick ass planner! ;)

Have a wonderful day and watch out for Top 10 Tuesday tomorrow! I'll just be floating around here with a huge smile on my face! What a wonderful couple of days it has been!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Jessica! (: Can't wait to see the ring in person when we meet up about your site! All the best,
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover