1/17/12

Top 10 Tuesday!

Well, I'm back in the real world, I had a wonderful time in New York City, definitely one of my favorite places to travel and obviously, so much more special to me now. I loved last weeks Top 10 and received some really great feedback from it. So, this week, I decided to have a "DIY" (Do It Yourself) Top 10. Here are my Top 10 favorite DIY projects for a wedding! And lord knows, my wedding will be heavy on the DIY!
I love this sign! And it would be reasonably easy to make. You could write whatever text you wanted on the signs. Just make sure you're getting the right paint, any hardware or craft store should be able to assist you with this.

Simply stunning. How romantic does this look? Those candles look like they're floating above those gorgeous flowers. I am very into this style.

Being that I am a big reader, I just thought this was so interesting. If you decided to do this for a wedding you could use your favorite love stories, poems or books you both enjoy!

I attempted to do something along these lines this past Fall, it didn't look nearly this stunning, but I was still happy with the way it turned out. It wasn't very hard to do, stay tuned for a step by step post on Mason Jar Tree Lanterns.

I think that banners give events that something extra sometimes, they make the event look more homemade. And I love feeling like a lot of time and effort went into something like a wedding. They're pretty easy to great, just make sure you get some funky paper!


Such a cool idea! This one, could be pretty event versatile, wouldn't even necessary use it for a wedding!

SUCH a cute idea! To ask such an important question, you want to make sure you do it in a memorable way!



I am slightly obsessed with chalk boards these days. Pinterest is only fuelling this obsession!


And those are my favorite DIY projects today! Stay tuned for next weeks Top 10,  I will be discussing the Top 10 things to do, now that you're engaged!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover