12/13/11

Top 10 Tuesday!

Good Morning Readers!

It has been a hectic couple of weeks for this wedding girl, all wonderfully, good things of course, but busy none the less! I am very excited for the upcoming family down time that the holiday's will bring! Speaking of the holiday's, today's Top 10 is going to centre around Christmas Weddings! I absolutely LOVE Christmas time, I love the decorations, all of the yummy food, the music, the quality time spent with loved ones and of course, I adore the tree. The Christmas tree is by far my favorite parts of the holiday's, I love decorating it and I HATE when it has to come down (so sad). If I ever decided to have a Christmas time wedding I would be using the trees to my advantage! Here are my Top 10 Christmas Wedding idea's.

I didn't think I would enjoy a "pink" Christmas themed Wedding as much as I am in this photo!




So crisp and clean looking. Classic!



I ADORE her jacket! Love, love, love it! I would also love to wear a fur shawl.


That's all for today folks! I hope you got some fun idea's :) I also want to welcome sweet baby Lola into the world today! Life as a Kavanagh girl is fun, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover