11/8/11

Top 10 Tuesday's!

This week is a very special one! November 11th is Remembrance Day here in Canada, where we ensure to take some time to remember and give thanks to all of the soldiers and war veterans who bravely fought for our country. This year is also so special because the date will be 11/11/11, you can't get much luckier than that! I thought this would be a fabulous time to count down my favorite brides of this year! I'll even throw in an extra one for good measure! So without further ado here are my Top 11 Brides of 2011!

  1. My Number 1 Favorite Bride of this year may come as a shock to some of you (not) on April 29th 2011, Duchess Catherine Middleton married her Prince. I am still swooning over this wedding and how regal she looks.
  2. Sigh, what a fairytale.
  3. Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall, July 30th 2011. Another Royal Wedding! She did look truly lovely, although I would be remiss to say that I was quite excited to see what my beloved Kate would show up in! And she did not disappoint.
  4. Molly Sims & Scott Stuber, September 24th 2011. Wow, this chicky is stunning to begin with, but she looked simply angelic on her wedding day. That dress is so perfect for her, flowy, simple, classic, just lovely. I also quite enjoy how all of the bridesmaids wore a different dress, looks wonderful!
  5. Miranda Lambert & Blake Shelton, May 14th 2011. I love this country chic wedding love love love it! One of my favorite thing about it? It was her Mom's dress, her something old! So cute! 
  6. Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth, March 26th 2011. Being that Sweet Home Alabama, Legally Blonde and Just Like Heaven rank close to the top of my favorite movies, how could the sweet southern belle, Reese, not be on my list. I was so excited to see photo's of her beautiful wedding. Her dress was fabulous, I love that she chose to wear a light pink, so appropriate and gorgeous!
  7. America Ferrira & Ryan Piers Williams, June 27th 2011. She looked fantastic, quite the upgrade from Ugly Betty, gosh I miss that show! Even Willhelmina Slater would approve.
  8. Dylan Lauren & Paul Arrouet, June 11th 2011. True wedding form tells us that the Father of the Bride is responsible for walking his daughter up the aisle, giving her away and of course having his own special dance with her. Nowhere in there does it say he will be making her dress, but when your Dad is heavy hitting fashion designer Ralph Lauren, you scored girl!  
  9. Kellie Pickler & Kyle Jacobs, January 1 2011. This country duo had a surprise, intimate wedding ceremony on a beach in the Caribbean. Kellie described the moment as perfect and spiritual. Sometimes, as much as people want to celebrate and have the huge party, doing it the way Kellie and Kyle decided to is perfect in it's own regard.
  10. It really does look peaceful and serene.
  11. The final 3 are my own brides, Courtney & Dave were technically married in 2010, but it was so close to the end I'm counting it in this post! Courtney is my best friend's older sister and made a stunning winter bride! Happy almost 1 year Swindall's!
  12.  
  13. Nancy & Sean, October 21st 2011. Nancy was my little fashionista bride! Her dress was just amazing and she topped it off with a great pair of shoes, so Carrie Bradshaw of her! The wedding was lovely, taking place in the Distillary District of Toronto. Congratulations Mr & Mrs Brooks!
  14. Alison & Ian, October 29th 2011. Alison looked like a sweet little ballerina coming down the aisle in her light, airy dress. She and Ian make one truly cute couple, they even reenacted a famous wedding picture of Wayne Gretkzy. Congratulations again guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover