11/29/11

Top 10 Tuesday!

Good Afternoon Readers!

I hope you all enjoyed some of the blogs I chatted about last week! It actually brightens my day, reading about what inspires others. I'm sure you're all DYING to know, what is inspiring me this week? What could this week's Top 10 possibly be about? Since we're almost into December, that means almost into the holiday's! Wooo...this is by far my favorite time of year! I had the most wonderful time on Friday with my Mom at the One of a Kind Show, in case you don't know what that is, it's essentially a giant craft show! It has a bunch of different vendors ranging from food, to art, to clothing, to a million other little things in between. It was such a fun day! I found it so inspirational to see all of the things people have created. So I've collected 10 photos of things that are getting me excited this week.



What a fun backdrop idea! This could be done in any variety of colours.

Yum!

Great idea for a shadow box!

My dream family room!

Great Winter Bouquet



Love the vibrant red colouring!

So tell me, what inspires you this holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover