8/25/11

Who Inspires You?

After both of my articles came out, my imagination started to run away with me! I was so overwhelmed, I truly never thought anything this wonderful would happen! I was daydreaming that Marilyn Denis would call and want me on her show! That Breakfast Television would have a spot that needed to be filled...that Ellen Degeneres would fly me to LA (OK, that one is completely ridiculous!). This got me to thinking, of course, what on earth would I wear?! How stressful! Anyways, you can all see how this began to spiral out of control.

This lead me to start thinking about Jillian Harris and how cute she always looks on TV! Gosh I just love her, if you don't know who she is, you've got to check out her blog. She started her television career on The Bachelor and since has skyrocketed to success! She is now a designer on Extreme Home Makeover and has appeared in tons of design magazines. After watching her season of The Bachelorette (yes, I admit to that guilty pleasure) I just fell in love. Her sparky personality and zest for life are just wonderful! She was so positive and upbeat all the time, those are all qualities I strive for!

After her stint on The Bachelorette I've kept up with her, I follow her on Facebook and check out her blog. I am so inspired by her and the way she's created herself! Jillian has her own interior design company, her condo has been featured in a bunch of different design magazines and she has appeared on dozens of talk shows. I guarantee you, things have turned out so well for her because she genuinely deserved it. She doesn't seem like the type to claw her way to the top, to use others for her own benefit and then dump them. No, no, this chicka is a class act! And I look up to her.

I think we can all take a page out of Jillian's book. Her outlooks on life, love and work are truly inspirational and I will continue to try and live my life with as much positivity as Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover