6/16/11

Things I LOVE!

Ok, so lately I have been seeing ALOT of super original weddings ideas and I gotta say, I LOVE IT! I've always been of the mindset that your wedding should completely reflect the couple you are! More and more this is becoming a trend and the stuffy old way of a wedding is diminishing. Its your wedding, you (or your parents) are paying for it, so I say make it your own! There are still tons of traditions that I really enjoy and think should be incorporated into your big day, but I'm all celebrating and being unique! So lets get to it!



These flowers are simply amazing! And what a neat table number!


















This is a wedding in an old abandoned barn, STUNNING! I just adore the way they've done the place card table.

Oh lordie! This is FANTASTIC!!! Are those DIY flowers I spy?! Who are these people!?!? They are my inspiration, seriously, this is amazing!














Last, but certainly not least, I would like to direct your attention to a really neat wedding, done in Chicago. This couple is extremely environmentally conscious (to the point that they used a subway as transportation on their big day...I love the earth, but I'm not sure I would take it that far) Anyways, there are alot of truly inspiring things about this wedding, the one that did it for me was the ice cream bar! That has been my own personal dream for years, to see it in action at another wedding was seriously cool! Also I must mention all of the DIY aspects, check out those homemade boutonnieres and bouquets! Well done! DIY Green Wedding of Awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover