6/17/11

TGIF!

For some reason this week has seemed SO long, I've never been more ready for a Friday (ok-that's probably not true, but it certainly feels like it). I found this really cool, original wedding last night and wanted to share some cute details with you.

Wow! That is a lot of colour, while its a little too bright for my liking, I could see the desired effect. This is one happy couple and I doubt you could feel anything but happiness in a place with that many colours. What I would really like to point out is the Sweet Table. This is one of the best I've seen done, candy bars have been quite the up and comer the past few years and it would appear they are here to stay. Lets be realistic, they are AWESOME, everyone likes something yummy to end off the night and there is a nice selection! That being said you certainly don't have to wait for the end of the night to put the candy bar out, it can be raring to go the whole time. I just personally like the idea of sending everyone home with a little box of love :)







I would also like to direct your attention to a super fun wedding done in San Francisco! Check out that amazing cake! For more inspiring ideas from this wedding Click Here.

While I totally think simple and understated generally looks the best and the classiest, I think there is really something to be said for having a bit of fun and making your wedding as bright as your future! (Ok I think I took that a little bit too far and feel a touch cheesy about it, but you catch my drift) I am generally a pretty smiley person and why shouldn't my wedding reflect that! So good for you couple in San Fran that I don't know! I am impressed!

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have a splendid weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover