3/23/11

Dream Destination- Pebble Beach!

For those of you who have been lucky enough to experience 17 Mile Drive in California, you know why Pebble Beach would be a stunning place to get married! Along the Monterey Peninsula is where 17 Mile Drive lies, it runs through a neighborhood of gorgeous spanish inspired mansions and along the western coast line. The views are lush green hills, plentiful gardens and of course the pacific ocean! It is truly breathtaking, Pebble Beach is not the only golf course along 17 Mile Drive, four other renowned courses make the add to the prestige of the well known drive. The Inn at Spanish Bay is another beautiful course that offers wedding packages. Traveling with an avid golfer meant that I saw some parts of Pebble Beach that I otherwise would not have checked out. I was blown away by the outstanding views we saw along the way. I kept thinking of all of the possibilities for weddings there, I suppose that's the event planner in me. I couldn't just enjoy it for what it was, I had to think about where a ceremony would work best and was so amazed to find out you could have the ceremony on two of the holes! How unforgettable a wedding that would be!
This is a view from The Lodge, where the reception would be. Its hard to know where to look when the views are so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover