6/11/15

wedding girl updates

To all of my wonderfully faithful readers, thank you so much for stopping by my little wedding filled space over the years. Since the birth of my son, ten months ago, my world has changed! In many ways for the better, but with all of these changes I've been unable to keep up with this space that previously brought me so much joy!

I've decided to start a Mommy blog instead of changing this space into something it is not. I am still leaving this space open because I will absolutely STILL BE PLANNING WEDDINGS. Just wanted to make that very clear! If you've stumbled upon this place because you're looking for a future planner, please email me at jkavanagh.events@gmail.com

If you're looking to keep up with my adventures in Mommy land, please follow along at why won't you nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover