6/24/14

Top 10 Tuesday & an apology!

Seriously, where on earth does the time go?! Since starting my new job 2 weeks ago I honestly don't even know what day it is anymore, event season does that to a gal! However, I feel like I'm getting my footing and starting to figure things out and feel more on track and organized!

This past weekend was a beautiful event filled one! Marking the wedding of Bonnie and Micheal, as well as my final big Relay for Life. Bonnie and Michael's wedding was made of the stuff I'm always talking about on here. Pure love and highlighted all of the right things! The focus was definitely on the couple, the day went off without a hitch, the weather held up beautifully and it was so enjoyable to watch them dance the night away with their family and friends.

Now we're moving steadily into the summer and it feels like the fall and my little buddy will be here before I know it! So I am trying to soak up all of these beautiful summer moments, before life changes pretty majorly for me. 

I thought it would be fitting to share my Top 10 Summer Inspirations. I've tried to keep them pretty versatile in terms of the many different events you could be hosting! I'm going to do a special post on Thursday with my Canada Day inspirations! You see so many gorgeous American blogs, with all of their Fourth of July goodness, I've come up with my ode to Canada. 











Obviously, to me, summer means a lot of colours, sunshine and freshness! I have been SUPER into fruit this whole pregnancy, holy lord, some day's I feel like I could polish off a whole watermelon! Sadly no watermelon for me this week, I went grocery shopping (one of my all time favorite things to do, by the way!) without the mister and could not jam my belly far enough into the watermelon crate to grab myself one, it was a sad day. This weekend I will not make that mistake!

I hope you're all having a fabulous week and promise not to disappear again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover