5/7/14

Weddi-quette Wednesday

My lord! What a crazy couple of weeks it has been! I apologize for the silence, but sometimes I can barely find a moment to breath, let alone write!

The insanity only continues and this weekend marks a wonderful event, Mother's Day! This is such a wonderful day, decided specifically for Mom's. I'm so excited to have joined this amazing club, but even more excited to celebrate some very special ladies in my life. I am hosting a brunch at my house, coupled with a gender reveal! Oh my goodness, I cannot wait to find out if my little peanut is a boy or girl! I am obviously going to be thrilled either way and my main focus is that my little P is healthy and growing! But I do want to know so bad mainly because I have NO idea of who the heck is in there!

Today I thought I would share some of my favorite ideas for our Gender Reveal and tomorrow, I will share some Mother's Day Celebration ideas!







We thought this would be a pretty fun idea and are so thrilled it worked out to be on Mother's Day weekend! We dropped the sealed envelope off at the bakery yesterday and are so eagerly awaiting cutting into that cake! I will update you and provide photo's next week!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a sweet way to celebrate Mother's Day!
    Consider this my vote: I think it's a girl :)
    Can't wait to officially find out! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I found out this fantastic news via the internet! I guess I don't see Mr. Wedding at the office as much as I used to.... CONGRATS Jess!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover