2/4/14

Top 10 Tuesday

I do apologize for the sporadic posts last week, I was sick as a dog! Tis the season I suppose, sick during the polar vortex, why the heck not? I am feeling like a whole new woman this week and gearing up for my best friends wedding this weekend, I will share some photo's with you all next week! 

I thought it might be fun to get a bit more personal this week, again, its something I really love reading when other bloggers do it! It makes them feel more real J So here we go, the wedding girl’s current top 10!

1.       Favorite Magazine- CHATELAINE! For those of you that don’t live in Canada and don’t have access to this little beauty, I’m sorry! You’re missing out! Honestly, this magazine has it all, book reviews, food, fashion, home décor and reviews of local goodness. I am a proud subscriber and always get giddy when that puppy arrives in the mail.
2.       Favorite Store- The Gap, this rarely changes. Its even more exciting to log on to their site now and see all of the beautiful spring goodies!!
3.       Favorite Author- I’ve been reading a lot of Jodi Picoult these days, after picking up Nineteen Minutes over the holiday’s I’ve been on a bit of a Picoult bender. That being said, I am super pumped to dig into my book pile, which includes the latest and greatest from Ceclia Ahern and Sarah Jio!
4.       Favorite TV Show- This is tough…so tough, I’m going to have to award a three way tie between Parenthood, Pretty Little Liars and Reign.
5.       Guilty Pleasure- I hate to admit it, but I’ve been on a bit of a salt & vinegar chips kick lately. I used to have them all the time (really just Friday’s which were treat nights in our house!) when I was growing up and there’s something nostalgic about them to me. Again, I’ve really only been indulging as a treat, but man are they delicious!
6.       Favorite beauty product- I am going to have to award another tie here- Essie nailpolish and EOS lipbalm balls. Both cheap little thrills that can make my whole day!
7.       Favorite accessory- Hands down my super soft GAP scarves…holy amazing! I wish I had entire outfit made out of those badboys!
8.       Favorite time of day- When I get into bed early enough to watch an episode or sneak in some reading. The world is quiet, I’ve got my best buddy next to me and I’m cozy.
9.       Favorite Pinterest Find- I made these s’mores bars a few weeks ago for a family dinner and sweet lord they were good! Highly recommend trying these out! I made a few changes, I substitued real marshmallows (approximately half a bag of mini's) for the Fluff and I used Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (12 regular sized) instead of chocolate bars! YUM!
10.   Upcoming excitement- other then my best friends wedding (which is the obvious answer! 5 days, woo hoo!) and Valentine’s Day. Yes, I’m one of those, I love Valentine’s Day! I love the colours, the hearts, the goodies and love. So judge me if you must, but I think everyone should embrace a day dedicated to love!

That’s where I’m at! What do you think, does that give you a little peek in my life? Is there something else you’d like to know?? I would also like to give a quick shout out to my Dad, I’ve reached 35,000 hits! YAY! So I either have readers or my Dad has read my blog 35,000 times. Either way, thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover