1/23/14

Trendy Thursday!

Another week almost done, I won't lie to you, I am ready for some serious down time! This week has been nutty at work, I have trouble not falling asleep at 5pm! I also feel that winter funk showing its ugly face! I just want to be cozy, the less I have to be outside, the better! Which is a shame, because there is nothing better then a burst of fresh air on a lovely evening stroll. Anyways, its coming...or so I keep reminding myself! You know what else is coming, spring wardrobes. I LOVE LOVE LOVE spring wardrobes, see ya later dark, gloomy clothes, hello bright and cheery! I've been trying really hard to wear more colours this last year and it really does make a difference. Anyways, honestly, sometimes I get real rambly! Because spring is on the horizon and I'm loving all things bright and colourful! I thought I would share some colourful inspriation that has got me excited! Most of these are home inspiration photos, because I love a pop of colour everywhere! But you can absolutely transfer these colour boards to an event :)









Are you using pop's of colour in your home decor?? What's inspiring you these days??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover