12/4/13

Weddi-quette Wednesday!

T'is the season for giving. One of my favorite things about Christmas is the spirit of giving. I just heard about this amazing idea that I will absolutely be doing. It's called being jingled. Have you heard about this?? Whoever came up with it is BRILLIANT! Essentially what you do is make up a fun, holiday filled basket. Think treats, popcorn, christmas movies, games, books or puzzles.Then you attach this letter, leave the package on the front stoop and run away! Its like nicky nicky nine doors, but so much better (and less annoying!) I'm thinking the idea is more for kid's in the neighbourhood, but you could do it for adults too! Just switch up the movie and activity choices a bit. Think of that holiday cheer you'd be spreading! I will be creating my basket this weekend, but here is what I am thinking:





I may also look for a nice book or activity instead of one of the movies, not sure yet! I will try to remember to take a photo of the finished product, I would also offer to get video of mr. wedding girl and I dropping the basket off, ringing the doorbell and running away, but I sense that would embarrass me, so I will not be doing that!

What do you think, is this something you would do!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover