8/6/13

Top 10 Tuesday

Good Morning Readers!

I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend. I really did! The weather was so beautiful, we spent some time with family and friends, but also had a lot of downtime, perfect combination!

One of the greatest things about this beautiful weather, is being able to do tons of things outside. As Canadians we're stuck inside for so much of the year, enjoying the warm breeze is definitely something I focus on the warmer months. I try to take advantage of this when hosting events and celebrating, as well. As you all know I opted to have an outdoor weddings. Its definitely risky to do an outdoor ceremony, especially in a climate that can be so unpredictable, but the payoff, if it is nice, is so worth it.

Its so great to have the opportunity to have a shower, wedding, birthday party, anniversary party, etc in the spring, summer or fall, because you could potentially have it outdoors. Since we're smack dab in the middle of the summer, I thought I would share my Top 10 Outdoor Party Inspirations! Woo, that was a long Top 10 title today! I'm really into bright, cheerful colours for summer soiree's!










Hope this gives everyone some fun ideas for summer entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover