2/18/13

Wedding Weekend Updates!

Hello my lovely readers, I hope you're all having a fantastic Family Day weekend! I had the pleasure of hosting my first crafty afternoon yesterday filled with all sorts of DIY goodness!

I am creating polka dotted burlap runners, bedazzled mason jars and the sign for the sweets table! It was such a wonderful day with some of my favorite ladies! A HUGE thank you to my bridal party and both Mom's for all of the help! Below are some photo's from the day, I will be featuring a DIY section on the new and improved blog with step by step instructions to help you create all of the things you want for your big day!

My beautiful sister-in-law to be, cutting the burlap!

My Mom & bestie Becky working away on polka dottin'

My cousin & sista working hard on the mason jars!

My Mother-In Law to be cutting the runners! 

The fabulous sweets table signage!
Tips will be up soon, as the website is almost ready to go live! I will be absent for the rest of the week as I am taking a little vacay! I will be back next week with a fantastic new Top 10 :) Stay warm everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover