1/8/13

Top 10 Tuesday!

Welcome back! I hope you all had a great weekend and are ready to take on the first full week back to work! I am so envious of all of the folks that managed to snag the full 2 weeks off, they all look so rested and refreshed! I am saving up all of my time for all things wedding! I will have a ton to do in the coming months and I couldn't be more excited!

As previously mentioned, I attended a wonderful winter wedding this past weekend! Congratulations to my beautiful cousin Sarah and her new husband Mike! The weather was perfect for their outdoor (yes! outdoors in January!) ceremony, the sunshine was in the perfect spot and it was truly breathtaking! I am so happy for them and truly wish them a lifetime of happiness! Thank you for letting me share in your special day!

I also attended the WedLuxe wedding show this weekend with the lovely Becky! It was an exciting place for 2 engaged girls to be on Sunday! We saw so many beautiful set up's and got some great ideas! The WedLuxe Show, in my opinion, is the best one to go to! It's way less overwhelming then most and you get killer goodie bags!

I am experiencing some technical difficulties here and am unable to upload all of the photo's I took! I am hoping to have this all figure out by tomorrow :)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover